Saturday 11 June 2016

WEEK 8: Exams, to perservere

10 June 2016

ASSIGNMENT 1s HAVE FINALLY ENDED! *confetti*

A summary of what happen this week, we had common test for DCG and 3AP , while completing the other modules assignment 1. I prioritise my exams more than my CPD work. It was make it or break it.

Exams: 

i found the exams to be quite a challenge as in the course we hardly did examinations and i was afraid because of the lack of experience. The 2 papers were very different, the DCG paper was more theory based while 3AP was more application.

For DCG i studied for it so it wasn't that hard , though there were some tricky questions. Whereas 3AP, if you have a rough knowledge of the syllables and a lot of common sense you can ace it, sadly i didn't have that. I didn't even notice there was an error in that paper until my classmates told me about it after the exam, so my answer may be irrelevant.

Other subjects: 

During our modelling class, we are beginning to model our FYP environments and we must complete it by the end of our holidays. I really had to wreck my brain and go through all my old notes, we really went back to basics.

In CPD class, I've edited all the environments line art as we had to make all the environments more monster incooperated. I had lots of fun creating posters for our film, i left get to sneakily add stuff into our film; "make monster great again". We showed Karen our 2nd animatic before we move on to our live action filming and she said it was ok and we should suggested that we change several parts but overall the comments were helpful and good.

Here are some sketches that I did:


Research for new building design inspiration





No comments:

Post a Comment