Friday 24 June 2016

WEEK 10: LIVE ACTION FILMING AND ENVIRONMENT MODELLING


25 June 2016

Live action
Our live action film was completed in the span of 2 days, special thanks to Isabel's group and Celine for being our supporting monsters.  I played as Stan, Roxann as Ting Ting, Alvin as Jun and Priyanka is all the side characters.

Unlike other teams we didn't borrow the video camera from upstairs and used our phones instead. Probably because none of us knows how to operate a video camera and to be honest, the last time I've seen a video camera was in 2005. It's really amazing how technology has evolved and the old gadgets are so foreign to me.

Filming was pretty fun, as we filmed, we change some compositions as well. I didn't expect it to be so draining and it was pretty cute that our whole team would unanimously stone when we were tired.

Overall, I have no regrets joining this team and I am blessed to have such good friends. :)

Environment Modelling

This module has been stressing me out this whole entire holiday, and it was very hard distributing work and scheduling so that we can hand up on time. This assignment i felt very alone and had to be very independent.We only had 1 lesson before the break to show Borko our research. He suggested ways to do the environment modelling and off we go on our own. It was hard to consult Borko and I can't complain because this is probably what the working world is like.

Thanks all for this week! Next in 2 days schools starting, hope I don't burn out by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment