Sunday 19 June 2016

WEEK 9 : The holidays


20 June 2016

ITS FINALLY THE HOLIDAYS!!! not...
The 2 precious week of break is used to catch up on all the CPD work and to finish up my assignments for 3AP, 3EM and 3CR. Wonder why all the modules with a 3 in it is ruining my holidays. :(

I went overseas from Monday - Thursday, but i didn't feel relaxed at all, work was always on my mind, anticipating the huge workload waiting for me at home. I started modelling the environment as well as rendering of the sketches during my trip in Malaysia.

Here are the work that i did:


Group Meetings: 
On Friday, our group met up to discuss about the live action filming that we are suppose to complete over the holidays. But instead we talked about our animatic and story. We had people outside our group to comment on our animatics and most of them were very lost as we seems to have 3 agendas in this film; Love story, discrimination, Self acceptance. It was very confusing.

I showed my group mates the video that i found of Zootopia as i found it very inspirational. The initial story is a complete 360 from the story that they have now. From this our group decided to alter our story a little bit. Its a risky move but i think we might be able to do it.

Group Dynamics

On Saturday we had another meeting, we had a few disagreements, mainly because we didn't want to sway too far giving us too much work. i predict the second week of holidays will be more work intensive. FIGHTING! 

No comments:

Post a Comment